Dog owners please be aware.
REBLOG THIS PLEASE
This is Snopes-confirmed. Also be aware this is very common in sugar free food of many kinds. The retriever puppy who I know of who died of xylitol poisoning got hold of a pack of sugar-free gum.
Always good to remind folks - if it has xylitol, KEEP IT AWAY FROM DOGS! It induces profound hypoglycemia and liver failure and is life-threatening :(
Friendly reminder to read ALL of the ingredients if you ever give any kind of “human” food or table scraps to your pets.
found @ 26 likes ON 2019-10-28 12:06:14 BY ME.ME