Yes, that's my bottom front teeth, somehow maneuvered up at the top of my mouth, making speaking a little bit difficult during my promo with Sami Zayne last night. Immediately, I realized I had two options:
1) Patiently push around until they found their way into their proper spot – greatly altering the timing, possibly ruining the promo.
2) Throwing those bad boys to the canvas and hoping I could find them when the promo was done.
As long as I am doing things numerically, here are a couple observations from last night's #RAW
1) If I see Sasha Banks heading my way with a kendo stick in her hands, I am running! The welts she left on Charlotte's body from that thing were downright nasty. Sasha vs Charlotte HAS to be on the shortlist for rivalry of the year.
2) It's probably not a wise idea to mess with Sheamus or Cesaro in a bar or anywhere else.
3) Chris Jericho had already suffered enough without being beaten up in the parking lot. Are the best friends through?
Let me know your thoughts on last night's show.
found @ 1681 likes ON 2016-11-30 17:17:09 BY ME.ME