Verizon 1055 PM Notes July 27 2018 at 1054 PM When you somehow manage to switch personalities 5 times in one day because you actually have no idea who you are I don't know anything about myself except for the facts that I'm lazy and I can't talk to girls who I have any level of interest in or who are interested in me 75% of the time I'm a complete dick which some people just think is humor and the other 25% of the time I'm way too nice there is never any in between Not to mention that I'm relatively sure that I have some level of high functioning autisnm because I perform well on tests even when I haven't payed any attention in class while having sub par social skills and twitchy fidgety hands Meme

found ON 2018-08-11 21:57:35 BY ME.ME

source: reddit