Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Revolutionary

tendencies
tendencies

tendencies

tendency
tendency

tendency

barbaric
barbaric

barbaric

lenin
lenin

lenin

🤖
🤖

🤖

Friends
Friends

Friends

Friday
Friday

Friday

dank
dank

dank

Arguing
Arguing

Arguing

🔥 | Latest

Memes, California, and Capital: Love Like Neutral Dislike Ideology Marxism-Leninism Marxism-Leninism- Maoism Stalinism-Hoxhaism J Classical Marxism d Council Communism Anarchism Trotskyism Here's my opinions on these ideologies. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Comrades: 🔴@welsh_socialist 🔴@diavolo2269 🔴@socialism.and.chill 🔴@its_your_comrade_dimitri.v7 🔴@commarchist 🔴@yung.comrade 🔴@antifa.commie 🔴@god_the_skeptic 🔴@the_marxist_palpy 🔴@combarr 🔴@gracefulgrizzly1 🔴@cult.ural.revo.lution 🔴@americaforsocialistrevolution 🔴@commonsocialist 🔴@seize_the_memes 🔴@california.anarchist 🔴@kommie_kartoffel 🔴@im_a_socialist 🔴@libertarian.socialist.v3 🔴@welsh_communists 🔴@communistadelpueblo 🔴@originalbm 🔴@secularist_ 🔴@socialist_federation 🔴@the.american.marxist 🔴@marxbug 🔴@trotskyandsons DM FOR COMRADE✋ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• communism socialism marxism marx engels lenin luxemburg kropotkin ussr cccp yugoslavia trump notmypresident usa cuba democrats gop ancap ancom capitalism fascism economics hitler nazis politics bourgeoisie proletariat revolution hammerandsickle
Memes, California, and Capital: Love Like
 Neutral Dislike
 Ideology
 Marxism-Leninism
 Marxism-Leninism-
 Maoism
 Stalinism-Hoxhaism
 J
 Classical Marxism
 d
 Council Communism
 Anarchism
 Trotskyism
Here's my opinions on these ideologies. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Comrades: 🔴@welsh_socialist 🔴@diavolo2269 🔴@socialism.and.chill 🔴@its_your_comrade_dimitri.v7 🔴@commarchist 🔴@yung.comrade 🔴@antifa.commie 🔴@god_the_skeptic 🔴@the_marxist_palpy 🔴@combarr 🔴@gracefulgrizzly1 🔴@cult.ural.revo.lution 🔴@americaforsocialistrevolution 🔴@commonsocialist 🔴@seize_the_memes 🔴@california.anarchist 🔴@kommie_kartoffel 🔴@im_a_socialist 🔴@libertarian.socialist.v3 🔴@welsh_communists 🔴@communistadelpueblo 🔴@originalbm 🔴@secularist_ 🔴@socialist_federation 🔴@the.american.marxist 🔴@marxbug 🔴@trotskyandsons DM FOR COMRADE✋ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• communism socialism marxism marx engels lenin luxemburg kropotkin ussr cccp yugoslavia trump notmypresident usa cuba democrats gop ancap ancom capitalism fascism economics hitler nazis politics bourgeoisie proletariat revolution hammerandsickle

Here's my opinions on these ideologies. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Comrades: 🔴@welsh_socialist 🔴@diavolo2269 🔴@socialism.and.chill 🔴@i...

America, Arguing, and Books: Marxist-Leninist You don lavenderebel Follow know who fought in Laos but you know they were right and if you disagree you revisionist What Your Leftist You have no more than 30 friends n Facebook and at Ideology Says least 20 of them you met at a CPGB-ML event About You Third Worldism: You spend your days trying to get across how much you hate Unruhe re Council Communist You nd the incredibly edgy There a 5% other ouncil communist who One chance you have a Soviet flag lives seventeen thousand miles in your nd a 95% chance room away have decided to start a you have either an RAF worker council, j ust like Iranian flag in your room. your hero Antonio Gramsci Egoism You fight capitalism. before he became a tank ie every Friday night by going to Post Leftist You don't exist the bar with your friends to be understood which is sit in silence because all of great because your vocabulary you know that language is sounds like a thesaurus spook achieved consciousness and then Marxism-Leninism-Maoism You ust never stopped talking never leave your house without Anarcho-Communist Your parents copy of the Little Red Book thought you were goth for the You re pretty much universally longest time because your hated re too much of an as you entire wardrobe is black ultra for Marxist-Leninists and you re too much of a tank ie Orthodox Marxist You re a time for Anarcho-Communists traveler from the 1920 because that's the last time Democratic Socialism: You your politics were relevant either like Eugene Debs or you killed Rosa Luxemburg There Trotskyist: You've forgotten no in between what it like to not campaign for social-democrats You think Hoxhai You re tired of all the best way to achieve full these bunker jokes but you Communism is by voting for more tired of the terrible liberals, and talking about internet connection you have shama Sawant from inside your bunker Luxemburgism: You either fully appreciate that Luxemburg had an ideology in her right Own wrong and think her or you re entire belief system can be summed up in not an anarchist and I hate Lenin Juche ist: You really into re Warhammer 40k and you also have a terrible understanding of dialectics Marxism and politics in general You and the Maoist can stop arguing about quite literally everything Titoism Everyone seems to forget you exist because you haven been relevant since 1953 You also happen to be a middle aged Serbian man Anarcho-Syndicalism: You think the Wobblies almost lead America to revolution You either think Big Bill Haywood was the Messiah or you think he betrayed the revolution (the one that was totally going to happen guys) You think Catalonia was the best thing that ever happened and your blog is filled with black and white gifs from the Spani Civil War You can't name single anarchist from that war besides Buenaventura Durruti This is painfully accurate
America, Arguing, and Books: Marxist-Leninist
 You don
 lavenderebel
 Follow
 know who fought in Laos but you
 know they were
 right and if you
 disagree you
 revisionist
 What Your Leftist
 You have
 no more than 30
 friends
 n Facebook
 and at
 Ideology Says
 least 20 of them you met at a
 CPGB-ML event
 About You
 Third Worldism:
 You
 spend your
 days trying to get across how
 much you hate Unruhe
 re
 Council Communist
 You
 nd the
 incredibly edgy
 There
 a 5%
 other
 ouncil communist who
 One
 chance you have
 a Soviet flag
 lives
 seventeen thousand miles
 in your
 nd a 95% chance
 room
 away have decided to
 start a
 you have
 either
 an RAF
 worker
 council, j
 ust like
 Iranian flag in your
 room.
 your hero
 Antonio Gramsci
 Egoism
 You fight capitalism.
 before he became
 a tank ie
 every Friday night by going to
 Post Leftist
 You don't exist
 the bar with your friends
 to be understood
 which is
 sit in
 silence
 because
 all of
 great
 because your vocabulary
 you know that language is
 sounds like
 a thesaurus
 spook
 achieved consciousness
 and then
 Marxism-Leninism-Maoism
 You
 ust never
 stopped talking
 never leave your house without
 Anarcho-Communist
 Your parents
 copy of the Little Red Book
 thought you
 were goth for the
 You
 re pretty much universally
 longest time because your
 hated
 re too much of an
 as you
 entire wardrobe is black
 ultra for Marxist-Leninists
 and you
 re too much of a tank ie
 Orthodox Marxist
 You re a time
 for Anarcho-Communists
 traveler from the 1920
 because that's the last time
 Democratic Socialism:
 You
 your politics were
 relevant
 either like Eugene Debs
 or you
 killed Rosa Luxemburg
 There
 Trotskyist:
 You've forgotten
 no in between
 what it
 like to not campaign
 for
 social-democrats
 You think
 Hoxhai
 You
 re tired of all
 the best way to
 achieve full
 these bunker
 jokes
 but you
 Communism is by voting for
 more tired of the terrible
 liberals, and talking about
 internet connection you have
 shama Sawant
 from inside your bunker
 Luxemburgism:
 You either fully
 appreciate that Luxemburg had
 an ideology in her
 right
 Own
 wrong and think her
 or you
 re
 entire belief system can be
 summed up in
 not an
 anarchist and I hate Lenin
 Juche ist:
 You
 really into
 re
 Warhammer 40k
 and you also
 have
 a terrible understanding
 of dialectics
 Marxism
 and
 politics in general
 You and
 the Maoist can
 stop arguing
 about quite literally
 everything
 Titoism
 Everyone
 seems to
 forget you
 exist because you
 haven
 been
 relevant since
 1953
 You also happen to be a
 middle
 aged Serbian man
 Anarcho-Syndicalism:
 You think
 the Wobblies
 almost lead
 America to
 revolution
 You
 either think Big Bill Haywood
 was the Messiah or you think he
 betrayed the
 revolution (the
 one that was totally going to
 happen guys)
 You think
 Catalonia
 was the best thing
 that ever happened and your
 blog is filled with black and
 white gifs from the Spani
 Civil War
 You can't name
 single
 anarchist from that war
 besides Buenaventura Durruti
This is painfully accurate

This is painfully accurate