When my boss says he has a new challenge for me in an exciting project that needs a 'little' help
We made it on the news bois
Counter Strike Global Offensive The Project PREVIEW
Not again Jamal
Sorry for the bad English.
Ain't nobody got time for that..
I need ur help guys.I created my entire old school in minecraft(just need to add finishing touches)this is just one of the largest buildings...
Sandbox MMORP game RAW suspended by Kickstarter
What could go wrong?
We still up? they can’t shoot Keanu
I found this in my class slides
Europe is supporting the project
Oi josuke i’m currently failing in all major classes!
Tittle isn’t important but you are
Anyone else that kid who did 99% of the project while the rest of the group did 1%?
It might come in handy
How do you spot a beginner programmer?
sorry for this game being “fun”
When you forget there was a project due and you have to do it on the same day.
Delivering Prime children soon.
came to the aid with my emergency powers
I don't post alot so I tried to do this meme, it's not much but it's honest work
Resisting a project
The American Welding Society is a byword for great software engineers
Vacation is a privilege. Here’s to the next 11 years!
Visual Studio at its finest
In the 2007 film Transformers, the character Bumblebee was originally supposed to be an actual, talking bumblebee. Director Micheal Bay foug...
Gray hairs aren't going to grow themselves!
Project Highrise Mobile Review