My Dream Cars
My Dream Cars

My Dream Cars

2014 Dixon Ticonderoga
2014 Dixon Ticonderoga

2014 Dixon Ticonderoga

Told
Told

Told

Dixon Ticonderoga
Dixon Ticonderoga

Dixon Ticonderoga

Do You Like
Do You Like

Do You Like

Know Ur
Know Ur

Know Ur

What Kind Of
What Kind Of

What Kind Of

Sooed
Sooed

Sooed

Yessed
Yessed

Yessed

Booing
Booing

Booing

🔥 | Latest

Crying, Deer, and Google: l Sprint LTE 4:55 PM The weights about one and a half pounds So you'a like to buy a deer skull? 0p that seems a little light. is it actually real or is it plastic or styrofoam or something? yess pls Ah How much are you willing to offer Ok It's real Wasn't it $10? oday at 4:07 PM I was guessing around that much Mhm Okay now what I don't have a scale so I can't weigh it okay, do you have any pics of it so i know what i'm getting? it's not that i don't trust you it's that i really don't want to end up being scammed um what's the shipping cost? What do you think? Also it depends on the weight of the package, the amount of stamps you need for it and the distance. i don't know the weight of it or the distance so that's sorta something you're going to have to figure out. you can go to the post office and ask how many stamps you'll need to ship it out to me or possibly google it i'm not really sure How will you pay me It's on my page So I found one that I'm a bit more interested in and I think I'm going to get that one. I'm really really sorry for wasting your time. I hope you get another offer! can i see like a side pic of it too? O Photo okay i'm interested, should i just send my address and we can estimate a shipping cost? O-oh. Write a message.. Write a message.. Write a message... Sprint 4:56 PM You better count your lucky stars that I do O-oh Well then.. Lol I mean it I'll just be crying myself to sleep bye Imao excuse me? 2 It's a joke It was supposed to say Bucky stars I'm not really sure what to say to that but I still hope you get the money you need Cause of deer Alright then. You better count your lucky stars that I do That sounded more like a threat than a joke. Lol I mean it Oh sorry Imao excuse me? I don't mean it too It's a joke Okay well, best of luck to you. Write a message.. Write a mes PİC.COLLAGE
Af, Dumb, and Heaven: post reply CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea from Beers_In_Heaven via /r/politics sent a minute ago If this goddamn wall really is the only way to appease a large swath of voters and make any kind of progress with the trump administration, we are well and truly fucked. We have to be better than that. If we aren't, I guess we deserve everything we get context full comments (6) report block user mark unread reply post reply CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea from StiiclAtronaut via /r/politics sent 2 minutes ago Walls are for human rights abusers like Israel context full comments (6) report block user mark unread reply post reply CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea from religatex via /r/politics sent 3 minutes ago whats the total tax contribution of this 51% compared to the other 49%? context full comments (6) report block user mark unread reply post reply CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea from wharfthrowaway via /r/The_Donald sent 3 minutes ago Yess yyyyyyeeeeesssssss, now we need 51% to want it 10ft taller! context full comments (3) report block user mark unread reply post reply CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea from thisisJoji via /r/The Donald sent 4 minutes ago CBS poll so it's really more like 78% context full comments (3) report block user mark unread reply post reply CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea from jspeterson01 via /r/politics sent 4 minutes ago Welp 51% of Americans are dumb af then context full comments (6) report block user mark unread reply post reply CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea from Honkyhonkponk via /r/politics sent 5 minutes ago 51% of Americans are stupid then, aren't they? context full comments (6) report block user mark unread reply post reply CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea from kckroosian via /r/The_Donald sent 6 minutes ago We are co context full comments (3) report block user mark unread reply rrect, CBS has to be shocked by this